Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week In The Life 2015 (Monday-Wednesday)

Finally getting my Week in the life album from 2015 done! I'm still not done with my 2014 album, but now that I've almost completed this album I'm thinking I might actually get it done too.
 While this project is very time consuming I'm glad that I have participated in it for two eras now even though neither album was completed and the time.
While I know that my album is not very thick compared to others, I'm totally fine with that and I know that this one reflects a week in OUR lives. I'm not trying to compete with someone else in the number of photos they take per day or how thick their album ends up.






Wahoo thanks for hanging in there to the end. I WILL finish this album! And I decided that if I did in fact finish it, I would once again participate in WITL 2016 which is being done in May this year. Guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment